So I've come across something which I need to find for a project which would also be very useful in general. How can I create the embed code which has the ability to be copied? I require something similar to the youtube embed code snippet, where you can click on the embed area, it highlights the content for you to copy. I've been doing some searching but can't find much as yet.
I want to give a code snippet to partnering websites, so that the script on their page draws from a page on my server. I think "quote of the day" type widgets use this.I copied this code from a site and it works for them, but when I switch the url to a php page (containing only text wrapped in a div) on my site, it doesn't work. I realize this might also be a php question, but I didn't want to cross-post. Does it have something to do with the "jscript=1" variable being passed?
I found an issue with using embed code and jquery's show()/hide () method. I am using embed code inside of a div. So it looks something like this: <div id="test"> <embed> whatever here </embed> </div>
What I would like to create is a confirm dialog box to pop up when the user clicks the delete button. If the user clicks 'ok' then the php script is actioned, if they click 'cancel' then the box just disappears off the screen.
Is it possible to create a loop using code to play a song on a webpage? Or does the while statement have to produce numbers like 1, 2, 3? I don't really understand what types of things I am allowed to use when creating a loop.
I am trying to design menu and also been successful at some extent. Root menu items doesn't create any problem but when I used following code to create drop down submenu items i got the error:Invalid argument
The error causing line is bold
I am trying to create a way for my users to download some code dynamically from my web page via a file download. Below is the code that i have written so far. It seems to be dying on the iframe but i'm not sure why.
Here is my jquery trigger which is inside my onreadystate function.
Has anyone ever had problems with changing the src of an embed after the page has loaded?.
I have had this problem 2 times now and in result have had to actually reinitialise the embed on the page with its new src. Is there not a way round this which will save alot less time and alot less coding.
I have spent a very long time looking at it but I still can't figure it out. The problem is with line with <embed> tag.My purpose is to open a swf flash in a new popup window such that it must have a Pretty title name (instead of its addresss). Since opening that SWF directly does not leave me the option of change the popup title , so I use the above method...
I have a flash file that reads an xml file and writes the text on the flash.The problem I have is when the client does not have the font that I'm using.I looked on many websites and they always say you have to do the following Open the Library panel (Ctrl+L).Add a font to your library - click the options menu in the upper right corner of the panel and select New Font from the menu.In the Font Symbol Properties dialog box select the font, size and style that you want and give the font combination a name. Click OK to close the dialog box.
Right-click the font symbol in the library and select Linkage from the contextual menu.In the Linkage Properties dialog box, click the Export for ActionScript button to enable both the Identifier and AS 2.0 Class text input fields. Leave the default Identifier value and click OK to close the dialog box.Select the text tool from the Tools panel and draw a dynamic text field on the Stage.Give the text field an instance name of "my_txt". In the Font menu select the symbol name you gave the embedded font earlier. You should see a little asterisk (*) beside the name.In the Property inspector set the font size and style to match those in the Font Symbol Properties dialog box earlier.Open the Actions Panel and add the following code to Frame 1 of your Flash document:
But this only works if you create those text fields on the flash scene.In my case, I only have an action script that reads that xml file and writes the text on the file. I don't need to manually create those "dynamic" text fields.