This code runs prefect in FireFoc but IE7 will only process the first request. I remember reading something about IE of processing first respondText and if invalid character are in there it no not process any more. I am just passing plain HTML and rather using innerHTML because it seems earlier than using XML and i really don't see any benefit on using XML. is there any way i can get this to work nicely in IE?
I've got a page that has a navigation and content div.
The navigation consists of a JS tree menu that has AJAX event handlers associated to all its links so that when the user clicks on any of the links, the content div will update accordingly. The content div is making use of a number of JQueryUI elements such as tabs and accordions among others.
All the JS works fine when I initially open the page; it's only until I click on any navigation link when the problems surface. Once I do none of the JS appears enabled any more in the content div.
I've tried linking to the JS file from the AJAX PHP script called, and that gets the JS to work but only after exhibiting strange behavior - the content div flickers between a JS enabled/disabled state for a few seconds. I figured this may be because the JS file's contents will have been duplicated as it is the same script loaded when initially opening the page.
I have a drop down menu on my page, works. Then I went to add another ddm, doesn't work when on page, but works independently . DW creates a file called mm_menu.js. I am sure the problem is here, but I don't know what to change. Might anyone here know what I am talking about/had this prob before?
I added the tooltip for mouseover event on select box items. Design New Cable in this page, i added mouseover tooltip on 9th select box items. First at the time of loading the page, it will show only one select box...
I've tried to google this but cannot seem to find an answer. Does anybody have an answer for this? Or could you perhaps point me in the right direction to find the answer?code...
Theres nothgin wrong with my ajax, it works and is sending other variables but whe i want to send "pood" from function farmers(pood, happy) i twill not work. now when i call the function it goes like this code...
now it will not send PISSLET, what do i do? its making me angry this is the querystring the other variables are sending to my ajaz page and i echo them out, but thie pood variable will not work . i even tried redefining it code...
I have a small script that tries to open a child window. if successful, it then closes the child window and redirects the parent window. If this process fails, there is no child window, no redirection.
the script below works fine in FireFox but in Chrome, if the process fails, the redirection still happens. code...
I have a section at the bottom of one of my pages that gets data that can be further filtered by weeks. Users can click on any of the weeks to see the data that applies only to that week. This works just fine, but when the function finishes and replaces the html content of the div, the page jumps to the top so that the user has to scroll back down to see the results. I'd like to avoid that. [code]...
It's nothing terribly complicated. The 'weekSelection' links are disabled until a stakeholder is chosen, then they're good to go. The weird bit at the url variable is just some ASP.NET MVC stuff.The StakeholderForecasting div gets its contents replaced and all will be good as soon as I can maintain the page's position.
This code works to insert a MySQL record to a Database using AJAX. It works fine on IE, but it's not working on FF or Chrome. When I test it on FF/Chrome, i just get the text "Just a second..." and it doesn't advance from there.
I have a jQuery code to allow users to login using a lightbox [URL] and immediately start downloading files, without being redirected or having the page reloaded. It's perfectly working in Firefox but Internet Explorer keeps showing the login box until I reload the page
I have a JS file for an AJAX app that works great in Firefox, Chrome, and Opera, but not in IE6 or IE7. The JS file is located here: [URL]..js and the XML file it grabs info from is right here: [URL]..
I think the problem is in the JS file, but I can't seem to find the error,
I'm new to JS / Ajax; I've been trying to do an Ajax call to my Webservice ( I'm using C# for code-behind). I'm not using any of the libraries available. I am sending my CustID to the webservice and the webservice returns a Dataset that contains various customer details taken from database. I have tested that the Webservice itself works. But my ajax call is not working.